Audrianna Joy Gurr is currently in her 19th year of being a therapist and 13th year in private practice as a licensed, professional counselor, seeing individuals and groups, fully in telehealth since spring 2020. She has conducted over 11,000 therapy sessions in her practice. She has worked in community mental health since 2005 and has received official citations of thanks from Portland Police and the FBI for her work in stopping human trafficking. Since 2009 she has been a Certified Addictions Therapist and a Daring Way™ Facilitator (Brené Brown) since 2013.
Since becoming a mother, she has done specialty focused work in the perinatal communities using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) skills among other methods. Now that she is officially in the perimenopause cusp—whew, pass that fan please—she is leaning into becoming the support she wishes she had as she experiences her menopause journey.
Audrianna was born in a small town Idaho and so far, has made her way through 39 countries escaping the identity of being a potato farmer’s daughter. Then became a mental health therapist in the early 00s. Previously, she worked for several years, stateside and overseas, in international education. She currently lives in Portland, Oregon with her teen sons, chef husband and pandemic pet twin cats.
Licensed Therapist, Women’s Advocate, Mom of 2 tween/teens, Chef’s Wife, Washi Tape Lover, Baker, Movie Buff and World Explorer
Providing individual and group counseling (including The Daring Way™ Groups) in South East Portland, Oregon.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Depression and Anxiety (including perinatal mood disorders
- New mom, Parenting and Family Issues
- Addiction & Recovery (substance abuse and gambling)
- Relationship Problems (couple, new family dynamics)
- PTSD and Trauma
- Medical and Health concerns
- Grief and Loss (including miscarriage and infant loss)
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
Rates & Insurance
- $160 per 50-minute individual session
- 10 Week Group Sessions on Daring Way™ Curriculum. $55 a session/$550 for the series.
Audrianna is currently on various insurance panels and is currently accepting: Aetna and Pacific Source.
She is considered out-of-network for many plans. Please ask about your specific needs and coverage. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check or credit card.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a late cancel fee of the treatment as booked.